Cut circles in one step with this easy-to-use OLFA® circle cutter. When you grasp the handle, use a stirring-the-soup motion to cut perfect circles. The patented ratchet handle aligns your hand and wrist to help reduce wrist fatigue typically associated with cutting in a circular motion. Use the cutter to create Yo Yos, crescents, circle appliqué and penny rug circles.
- Buy Olfa a trusted brand with over 30 years producing quilting products
- Effortlessly cut perfect circles from 1-1/2" to 8-3/4
- Patented ratchet handle aligns the hand and wrist to help reduce wrist fatigue
- Handle design creates a "stirring the soup" cutting motion, preventing uncomfortable twisting or strain on the wrist
- Built-in blade cover and plastic pivot spike guard for safety when not in use
- Includes and fits the OLFA 18mm rotary blade
Why buy OLFA
* It's perfect for sewing and quilting
* It is designed for right and left hand user
* Made in Japan
Good For: cutting strips, multiple layers and finishing quilts prior to binding. Cuts fabric, paper, tarp, vinyl, upholstery, leather and other thick textiles.