Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Crafty or Wot
Forms the retail part of our business
And Also includes
Natural perceptions This is Steve’s Photographic business
Goods & Services Tax
All prices quoted include GST
GST No 75 - 262 – 615 this number applies to all aspects of our business
If your delivery address is within New Zealand GST is included in the Total at checkout
If you are ordering from and delivery to an overseas address the final total at checkout is excluding GST
PRICING ERRORS Crafty or Wot reserve the right to refuse a sale if the quote price is an error
Every effort is made to ensure any goods leaving our premises is up to standard but we do accept that problems can occur. In most cases these can be solved with a Phone call or Email.
Crafty or Wot will only accept returns for the following reasons:
- Goods damaged or faulty prior to delivery.
- Goods supplied incorrectly.
- Goods failing to meet any applicable guarantees under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Goods that vary from their description on the website.
Whenever possible, Crafty or Wot will replace any damaged or faulty goods; otherwise a full refund will be issued for the value of the damaged or faulty goods.
RETURN PACKAGING & POSTAGE
If the goods require to be returned following initial Email or Telephone corrospondence.
Please use the address shown on our Contact details
Please include a copy of the invoice or packing slip that accompanied your order. If you are unable to provide a copy of the invoice or packing slip, include a note containing your order number, name, address, email address, contact phone number, and reason for return.
You will be notified by email when your return is received. Please allow 28 days for resolve of your return.
Consumer Guarantees Act
- Consumer Guarantees Act: This guarantee is in addition to any rights and remedies available to a "consumer" as defined under the Consumer Guarantees Act (as detailed below).
- Be of acceptable quality (see definition below).
- Be fit for their particular purpose.
- Match the description given in advertisements or sales brochures, or by the sales assistant.
- Match the sample or demonstration model.
- Be owned by the consumer, once purchased.
- Be a reasonable price, if no price or pricing formula has been previously agreed
- Do what they are made to do.
- Are acceptable in appearance and finish.
- Are free from minor defects.