Don't forget these...
Our Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter with a 60 mm blade makes cutting quilting materials a breeze, and an updated blade and handle make every job even easier. The blade features a titanium coating that is three times harder than steel for improved durability and lasting sharpness, and the handle includes Softgrip® to reduce hand fatigue. A curved shape with a loop handle provides a natural fit for your hand to improve control, and a versatile design provides excellent blade visibility for right- or left-handed users. It even includes a sliding button that extends the blade during use and retracts it for safe storage.
- Ideal for cutting multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt and vinyl
- Rotary blade can be assembled to either side of the rotary cutter, providing optimal blade visibility for both right- and left-handed users
- Precision-ground 60 mm rotary blade features a titanium coating that is three times harder than steel for improved durability and lasting sharpness
- Softgrip® handle offers added comfort and reduced hand fatigue
- Curved, loop-handle design provides a natural fit for your hand, improves control and lets you keep the cutter in hand while you rearrange materials
- Sliding button extends blade during use, locks it into position and retracts it for safe storage
- Blades snap in or out easily for quick replacement